INVITATION TO BID : ITB-NG30-18-003-Construction of Recreational Area at Humanitarian Hub (Red Roof) Maiduguri , Borno State Nigeria
Deadline: 5 July 2018, 16:00 Hrs Nigeria Time
In the framework of “Humanitarian Hubs Project”, the IOM Bids Evaluation and Awards Committee (“BEAC”) now invites interested Bidders to submit “Bid” for execution of the Construction of Recreation area in the Red Roof, Maiduguri Humanitarian Hub, namely:
- Construction of perimeter fence around proposed recreational area;
- Construction of spectator stand;
- Construction of multipurpose court;
- Construction of barbecue shed;
- Construction of five a‐side football pitch;
- Construction of walkway and fence around utilities.
IOM reserves the right to award the contracts of the 6 lots of works listed above to one or several contractors, depending on the outcome of the evaluation of the quotations that may be submitted in response to the Bidding Doc. Bids shall be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after submission and shall be delivered to the Bids Evaluation and Awards Committee (BEAC) at No. 4, Gombole, Giwa Barrack Road, Opp. Capital Primary School, Maiduguri, Borno State. not later than 16:00, July 5, 2018. Bidding Documents can be downloaded here
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS : Cash Based Intervention(Provide Livelihood and Recovery Solutions to the Affected Population)
Deadline: 22 .06.2018
IOM now invites Service Providers/ Consulting Firms to provide Technical and Financial Proposal for the following Services: Cash Based Intervention (Shelter and Livelihood Programme for OFDA and SIDA Projects).
- Pre-Proposal conference date is 14th June 2018
- Last date of submission is 22nd June 2018
Download the Bidding Documents below for more details:
CALL FOR CONCEPT NOTES
IOM has launched a call for Concept Notes for registered Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in Nigeria working on labour migration issues for the award of grants for implementation of the National Policy on Labour Migration Action Plan within the framework of the project. Eligible institutions (*) are hereby invited to submit Concept Notes on the below priority areas:
- Assessment of the protection of the rights of migrant workers in Nigeria and Nigerian Migrant workers in Saudi Arabia.
- Extension of labour inspection activity and labour law enforcement to sectors and workplaces where migrant workers may be present.
Published: Monday, 4 June 2018
Deadline: 29 June 2018
Download the Bidding Documents below: